How do I enroll?

Posted by:

You can enroll during annual benefits enrollment through the Benefits Service Center. If you have a family status change, please call the HISD Benefits Service Center at 877-780-HISD (4473), open weekdays (except holidays), 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays, 7 a.m to 4 p.m CST.  More information about family status changes is available on the HISD Make a Change page.