What happens to my HISD health coverage if I lose or leave my job at HISD?

Posted by:

You can continue your health insurance coverage through COBRA, or you can buy a plan in the Marketplace. If your spouse is eligible for coverage through his/her employer, you may also be eligible to enroll under his/her employer's plan.