How do I file a claim?

Posted by:

To receive reimbursement for covered expenses, you must fill out the cancer and specified diseases claim form, available on the HISD Benefits Forms page.

You can also call Aflac Group at 800-433-3036, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Central Time, weekdays (excluding holidays) and speak to a customer service specialist.