How can I get an extra copy of my 1095-C Form?

Posted by:
Please contact the HISD Employee Services Department at 713-556-6655 to request a duplicate copy. The form will be mailed to your address as shown in Employee Self Service from the HISD Employee Portal. Please make sure your home address is up to date.