Dear Parents and Guardians:
My name is Chung Ying, the newly appointed school principal. I want to reach out to you and give you a quick update on what’s happening in our school
- We are fully staffed – we are still looking to fill a couple supporting roles, but all classroom vacancies are filled, which is really great news!
- If you have recently moved, please update your address. Come to school next week during normal business hours, bring a copy of your utility bill or lease agreement, and we will be able to update your address. Please note that we need your current address to put you in the correct bus route.
- Upcoming events (check the calendar on our website for most current updates)
- PreK Boot Camp 8:00 to 8:30
- Kinder Boot Camp 8:30 to 9:00
- 6th grade Boot Camp 9:30 to 12:00
Meet and Greet the Teachers and Staff 4:00 to 6:00 - Come on by to meet the wonderful teachers and staff here at MIMS. Note: MIMS will host an OPEN HOUSE where parents will be able to visit their child's classroom and hear from the teacher. Open House date TBD
First day of school – Traffic is usually heavy on the first day of school. We suggest you leave the house early.