Registration & Withdrawals
Registration is Online Only
Step 1– Download and complete enrollment packet
Step 2 – Download and complete health form
Step 3- Email the Registration Packet, Health Form and all other required documents to LJacks13@houstonisd.org. Please save documents with the following info Student’s Last Name_First Name_grade level (ie. Jackson_LaShanda_Gr9). See list below for all required documents.
Step 4- Once your documents have been reviewed, approved, and student is enrolled into school you will be contacted by a counselor regarding your child’s schedule and picking up a laptop. Please check your email frequently.
ITEMS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION:
- Current picture identification of legal parent/guardian (Driver’s License, State issued ID, Passport, Consular card)
- Student’s birth certificate
- Student’s last report card and/or transcript
- Current immunization records- Student must see the nurse and be approved before enrollment.
- Current utility bill (bill dated within last 30 days) (light, water, or gas), pre-printed rent receipt, lease/mortgage agreement displaying the name and address of the legal parent/guardian**** If family resides with someone else they must have a copy of that person’s identification along with a utility bill in their name and a letter from that person that indicates that the student and parent resides with them at the address zoned to Sterling.
- Withdrawal form if applicable
- Proof of guardianship, if parent not present
- ARD/IEP if student receives special education services
- Social Security card
Withdrawal is Online Only
Step 1-Download and complete the student information and parent/guardian information sections of the Exit form.
Step 2. Email the Exit form and a copy of parent’s identification to Ms. Ellis at Tellis@houstonisd.org
Step 3. – Once your child has been withdrawn from Sterling you will be contacted by Ms. Ellis with a date and time to return the campus issued laptop and to pick-up withdrawal documents.