2021/2022 Boys Soccer
Tryouts will be scheduled for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday due to the rain forecast for Monday.
Spring 2022 Boys Soccer
Tryout Dates will be
- January 25th - 4:15 to 5:45
January 26th - 4:15 to 5:45 (cuts will be made on this day)
- January 27th - 4:15 to 5:45
January 28th - The final roster will be posted online and at Lanier
Be sure to bring the following items for tryouts.
7th and 8th grade boys at Lanier are eligible to tryout for the Lanier MS soccer team if they have completed the requisite paperwork (See Below).
- All paperwork must be filled out and submitted to the Register My Athlete website in order to participate in tryouts.
- You must indicate if you will use HISD athletic insurance or your own insurance to cover the student. If you choose HISD insurnace it will need to be purchased via school pay. This will be available when school starts.
- The required paperwork includes a sports physical. You can choose your own doctor but a local physician is partnering with Lanier to provide physicals. See info below.
Dr. Hopkins with Equity Urgent Care was offering free sports physicals for our Lanier community att eh beginning of the school year. They may still be doing this.. The clinic is located in the new Target shopping center. They are also available for sports injuries and other health care needs.
Please check their website for availability. www.equityurgentcare.com