FALL 2023 Volleyball Paperwork

Volleyball Paperwork

In order to tryout all paperwork must be submitted on the Register My Athlete website.

Please click on the link to the HISD Athletics Page to get more information on the Register my Athlete program.


Medical History - This must be filled out by a parent or guardian

Sports Physical - This must be signed off on by a doctor

Insurance Waiver - If you plan to use your own insurance you must sign the insurance waiver and submit the insurance information.  You will also need to get the form notarized or have a Lanier Administrator sign off on it.

HISD Insurance - HISD athletics insurance must be purchased if you don't have insurance to use

There are several other forms that must be filled out as well. 

***Students will not be able to particiapte in tryouts, practices or games if the paperwork is not complete.***