Contacting Your Former High School for Records

Posted by:

·         May I go to my former high school to obtain a copy of my transcript?

In some cases, you can. Many HISD high schools keep the most recent five-to-seven years' graduation and non graduation records and student transcripts on file at their campuses before transferring them to the Hattie Mae White Educational Support Center (Counseling and Student Support Department).