Obtaining a Copy of Your Transcript from a closed HISD Charter School

Posted by:
How can I get my transcript if I attended an HISD Charter School and they are now closed?
You will need to contact the HISD Counseling and Student Support Department at 713-556-6744 or at transcripts@ houstonisd.org.  When emailing, please type "Closed Schools Records Request" in the subject field.