How to Enroll
Oak Forest Elementary accepts students zoned to our school throughout the year based on grade level space availability. If your neighborhood is zoned to Oak Forest, you may register them by completing the following steps.
- Student’s Immunization Record
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Social Security Card
- Student’s Report Card
- Parent’s utility bill or HCAD information (lease will only be accepted if utilities are included)
- Parent’s Driver’s License (address on license must match address listed on utility bill)
Enrollment is based on a , first served basis with all completed registration information. The Houston Independent School District not allow schools to hold spaces for students. Your registration forms are not processed until all documents have been received.