It is with great pleasure that I welcome you and your child to an exciting year John E. Codwell Elementary School of Fine Arts and Physical Development. As we approach the new school year, I would like to you make you aware of some school happenings.
- Each Thursday you will receive the Codwell Chronicle. This parent newsletter will keep you informed of the school activities and reminders.
- Student report time will be from 7:30 am – 2:50 pm daily. Students will be considered tardy after 7:35 am.
- We will continue to host monthly Coffee with the Principal. This will give you an opportunity to hear about school improvement directly from me.
- Please follow and like us on all social media platforms such as FaceBook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Classroom Dojo will be implemented schoolwide. This classroom monitoring system will allow you to be in constant contact with your child and his/her teacher.
- Pik My Kid is back!! There will be no need to register if your information has not changed. Please be sure to contact the school to update your contact information.
- We will begin another exciting year as a The Leader In Me School. We are looking to moving towards being a Lighthouse School and can only do it with your support. This innovative approach to teaching leadership to students will be a key component in building social and emotional skills for Codwell students, staff and community.
I look forward to welcoming all parents and stakeholders this year as we embark upon a great year here at Codwell. We are glad you and your student are members of the Codwell community and lok forward to a wonderful year.