2016 and After SHS Graduates & Former Students

    Sharpstown High School has your records on-site. To request your transcript, please complete the SHS Transcript Request Form and follow the directions at the bottom of the form. 

    SHS Graduates Former Students Prior to 2016

    Your records are now housed at Houston ISD’s Center for Inactive Student Records.

    To request a transcript from their offices:

    • Download the HISD Transcript Request Form
    • Mail the completed HISD Transcript Request Form, a photocopy of your government-issued photo ID, and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:

    Houston ISD
    Center for Inactive Student Records
    4400 West 18th Street
    Houston, Texas 77092-8501

    Or email the scanned form and government-issued photo ID to transcripts@houstonisd.org

    You must include a copy of a DRIVER’S LICENSE or STATE ID CARD.

    All transcripts will be mailed. No transcripts will be faxed.