New Student Registration Dates:
- Monday - Tuesday , 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 a.m.
- Thursday - Firday: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Pre- K / New Students Enrollment:
- Original Birth Certificate (must be original, no copies)
- Original Social Security Card
- Current Parent ID/ Drivers License
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Residency, rent receipt, lease agreement, electric bill or other utility bills (NO TELEPHONE BILLS)
- Pre-Kindergarten must be 4 years old on or before September 1 or Kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before September 1
- Current Immunization Record with all immunizations up to date
- Enrollment Card
- Student Information Sheet
- Last Report Card
To be eligible to enroll a student, a person must be the parent or legal guardian of the student or must have a notarized written confirmation from the parent/guardian giving that person permission to enroll.
Registration will be at your student’s campus.
Please limit the number of people attending from your family to a parent and the student. Masks are required for registration. Please make other arrangements if you are not feeling well, are experiencing symptoms of the COVID-19 virus, or have been exposed to the virus.