About Title I
Purpose of the Title I, Part A Program:
The purpose of Title I, Part A is to ensure that all children, particularly low achieving children in the highest-poverty schools, have a fair, equal, and significant opportunity to obtain a high-quality education and reach, at a minimum, proficiency on challenging State academic achievement standards and State academic assessments.
Vist the External Funding Titles I, II & IV Department website for additional information.
Please find the following documents below:
Parents Meeting Dates
- October 13, 2021 at 5:30 PM (English) 10-13 English
- October 15, 2021 at 9:00 AM (Spanish) 10-15 Spanish
- December 8, 2021 at 5:30 PM (English) 10-8 English
- December 10, 2021 at 9:00 AM (Spanish) 12-10 Spanish
- February 9, 2022 at 5:30 PM (English)
- February 11, 2022 at 9:00 AM (Spanish)
- April 20, 2022 at 5:30 PM (English)
- April 22, 2022 at 9:00 AM (Spanish)