How to Enroll
Fondren Elementary is the "Jewel of the SouthWest!" We provide high quality education where our focus is on creating the innovators of tomorrow!
We accept students zoned to our school throughout the year based on grade level space availability. If your neighborhood is zoned to Fondren Elementary, you may register them by completing the following steps.
- Check Zoning
- Provide the following information:
- Student’s Immunization Record
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Social Security Card (if applicable)
- Parent’s property deed, lease or HCAD information
- Parent’s utility bill
- Parent’s Texas Driver’s License
- Visit our school!
- Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Enrollment is based on a first come, first serve basis with all completed registration information. HISD does not allow schools to hold spaces for students. Your registration forms are not processed until all documents have been received.