Non-Compliance with The Thirteen Non-Negotiable Rules and Regulations
- Students who do not comply with the above may be subjected to the following actions:
- Attend a teacher conference.
- Attend a counselor and/or dean conference.
- Attend a parent/guardian conference (Administrative Directive)
- Serve detention/student removal.
- Be removed from all extra-curricular activities (i.e. after school & Saturday program, dances, trips, activities, athletics , prom, marching in promotional ceremony and/or all other MCW sponsored programs and events.)
- Receive In-School Suspension. Student serves suspension at school.
- Receive Out of School Suspension. Student serves suspension at another location.
- Be given an involuntary transfer to DAEP program.
* Please note that detention is served during lunch and/or after school for on Saturday. Saturday detention involves students performing community service to the MCW school community.
** Students are placed on the ineligible list for all extra-curricular activities.