Our mission is to support single-gender, college-preparatory, public education in Texas and beyond, giving young women the academic and leadership skills to achieve success in college and in life.
Our schools shine as proof of the educational benefits of receiving an all-girls, college preparatory, public education. The schools offer young urban girls in Texas a choice in their education … a choice for a brighter educational future.
Our young women are exceeding academic expectations and proving all students, regardless of their background or socioeconomic status, can excel if given the right opportunity. Our schools have a foundation of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) curriculum with a focus on our core values: Leadership, College Readiness, Wellness Life Skills.
- The percentage of Young Women Preparatory Network students across Texas who graduate from high school and are accepted at a four-year college or university: 100%
- The amount awarded in scholarships to the 2014 graduating class of 146 students: $15.8 Million
- The percentage of first-generation college students who attend our schools: 85%
- The percentages of students who are from economically disadvantaged homes: 75%
- The number of 6th through 12th graders on our seven campuses across the state of Texas: 4,100