Our goal at Bruce Elementary is to strengthen our partnership between parents, teachers, administrators, and improve communication. PTO's mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.PTO Values
- Collaboration: We will work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for all children and families.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to children’s educational success, health, and well-being through strong family and community engagement, while remaining accountable to the principles upon which our association was founded.
- Diversity: We acknowledge the potential of everyone without regard, including but not limited to: age, culture, economic status, educational background, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, legal status, marital status, mental ability, national origin, organizational position, parental status, physical ability, political philosophy, race, religion, sexual orientation, and work experience.
- Respect: We value the individual contributions of members, employees, volunteers, and partners as we work collaboratively to achieve our association’s goals.
- Accountability: All members, employees, volunteers, and partners have a shared responsibility to align their efforts toward the achievement of our association’s strategic initiatives.
Tosha Graves - President
Lakeisha Williams - Treasurer
Maria Velasquez - Secretary
Volunteers in Public Schools (V.I.P.S.) Contact - Priscilla ScottJoining the Bruce Elementary PTO is the easiest way to support our school and community. We are looking for parents to partner with our campus to support student achievement. This support can include volunteering your time, supporting school fundraisers, and beautification projects on our campus. The majority of your money, stays right here to fund programs for our students, staff and parents.Will you be our partner? We would love your help!Contact Tosha Graves for more information at 713-226-4560 or by email at PAWS PTO@outlook.com.