My name is Rosario Solis, the new Wraparound Specialist at Northline Elementary School.
The primary goal is to connect all students, parents and teachers, to non-academic support (community resources), to help our students reach their full potential.
Please contact me at the school if you need resources and/or assistance.
We can connect you to community resources:
- Basic needs (e.g. food, shelter)
- Medical needs (e.g affordable health care, vision, dental)
- Mental health (e.g. counseling, support groups)
- Legal, safety, and crisis support
- Cultural and spiritual support
- Social and recreational services
- Immigration, and more