Wainwright Elementary accepts students zoned to our school throughout the year based on grade level space availability. If your neighborhood is zoned to Wainwright, you may register them by completing the following steps.
- Check Zoning
- Provide the following information:
- Student’s Immunization Record
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Social Security Card (if applicable)
- Parent’s property deed, lease or HCAD information
- Parent’s utility bill
- Parent’s Texas Driver’s License
Enrollment is based on a first come
, first serve basis with all completed
registration information. HISD does not
allow schools to hold spaces for students. Your registration forms are not processed until all documents have been received.