Welcome to Gregg
To complete registration, the following documents are necessary.
Registration is not enrollment- enrollment begins the 1st day of attendance at school. Registration means tha you intend to come on the 1st day.
The school will make copies of the following:
- Drivers License of the person enrolling the student
- Proof of Residence (Current Lease agreeement or mortage statement and 2 of the following utility bills: electric, water, or gas.)
- Birth Certificate ( A child must be 5 years old on or before September 1st to be enrolled in Kindergarten. A child must be 4 years old on or before September 1st to be enrolled in Pre-K. A child must be 3 years old on or before September 1st to be enrolled in Pre-K3.)
- Social Security Card of student
- An UPDATED IMMUNIZATION RECORD of student.
Before a student may be enrolled, all documents must be turned in. Please be sure to furnish us with an updated shot record before the opening of school so that your student may start on time. We would like to be able to give you a call to remind you to "finish up" but this is impossible. It will be your responsibility to make sure your child's files are complete.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- Deyanira Garza, Registrar