Purpose of the Title I, Part A Program:
The purpose of Title I, Part A is to ensure that all children, particularly low achieving children in the highest-poverty schools, have a fair, equal, and significant opportunity to obtain a high-quality education and reach, at a minimum, proficiency on challenging State academic achievement standards and State academic assessments.
Visit the External Funding Titles I, II & IV Department website for additional information.
Please find the following 2023-2024 school year documents below:
- Campus Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- District Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- School – Parent Compact
- School Improvement Plan (SIP)
- Title I Annual Parent and Family Engagement Survey (Spring Semester- April/May)
- Title I Parent Meetings Information Dates
- All Title I Parent Notification Letters