The following documents are needed at the time of registration.
Students will not be officially enrolled until all documents have been received.
(1) WITHDRAWAL SHEET/ IMPRESO DE SALIDA
A copy of the check-out sheet from forwarding school. (If within same school year)
(2) REPORT CARD/ LIBRETA DE CALIFCACIONES
A copy of latest report card from forwarding school.
(3) BIRTH CERTIFICATE/ CERTIFICADO DE NACIMIENTO
(4) PROOF OF RESIDENCE/ PRUEBA DE RESIDENCIA SOLAMENTE
Light, Gas, or Water bill will be accepted ONLY. (including Approved Magnet Transfer students)
(5) TEXAS DL OF PARENT OR GUARDIAN/ IDENTIFICACION CON FOTO
( With Current address).
(6) SOCIAL SECURITY CARD/ TARJETA DE SEGURO SOCIAL
Must see actual card. (If available)
Medical Requirements/El RECORD DE LAS VACUNAS
- Children > 5 - 4 doses required, with last dose after 15 months.
- Children 5 - 7 - 4 doses required with last dose after age 4
- Children 7 - 11 - 3 doses required with last dose after age 4
- Children > 5 - 3 doses required, at any age.
- Children 5 - 11 - 3 doses required with last dose since age 4.
(3) RUBELLA (GERMAN MEASLES) & MUMPS 1 dose required on or after first birthday.
(4) MEASLES (RUBEOLA)
- Children > 5 - 2 doses with last dose on or after first birthday.
- Children 5 - 11 - 2 doses required given at any age
(5) HIB (haemophilus Influenza Type B)
- Children > 5 ONLY - 1 dose required, given between age 15 months and 4 years.
(6) Hepatitis A
(7) Hepatitis B
(8) Varicella (Chicken Pox)
(9) Pneumococcal Conjugate (vaccine PCV7)