Burbank's Athletics Program
Burbank Elementary believes in providing students with the opportunity to learn valuable life skills through athletics. Students will have the opportunity to participate in soccer, basketball, and other sports-related activities. Through these various activities, students learn the art of self-discipline and teamwork. We desire our students to develop skills that support success in the classroom and in life.
Click here for a sample of Coach Jensen's virtual P.E. lessons!
- Maintain grades of 70% or greater in all classes
- Excellent or satisfactory conduct
- Excellent attendance record: limit of 4 excused absences an/or 2 unexcused absences
- Demonstrates respect for others, environment, and materials
- Positive attitude and willingness to practice and perform
Athletics & Basketball Coach