About High School Ahead Academy
High School Ahead Academy (HSAA) is a revolutionary and innovative program for over-aged middle school students. The ultimate goal of HSAA is to enable students who have been retained in the past or who have gaps in their education to catch back up academically to peers who are their same age.
Through our unique schedule of classes, entering 7th graders combine on-grade level work with 8th-grade courses to move to high school after just one year, and entering 8th graders combine on-grade level work with 9th-grade courses to complete a minimum of 6 high school credits in one year.
High School Ahead Academy (HSAA) is a revolutionary and innovative 7th and 8th Middle School Campus that offers over-age students the opportunity to get back on track by providing an accelerated curriculum in a small, nurturing environment. We welcome students from all over Houston ISD through the school choice transfer process.
- Combine 7th and 8th grade in just one school year!
- Combine 8th and 9th grade in just one school year!
- Now offering Fine Arts & Enrichment classes
- Free transportation throughout HISD
- Accepting 7th & 8th graders who are at least one year behind -- Space is limited, enroll early!