What if the utility bills are in someone else's name? What else would you need

Posted by:

As per Federal and State Compliance, the following documentation is needed:

  • Photo Identification from both the parent and the resident
  • A Statement of Residence form
  • A letter from the resident detailing the names of all individuals residing at the address along with the time period that they will be living at the residence
  • the residents' current electric bill, natural gas bill, water bill, or valid lease agreement (all names must be listed on the lease agreement)