Students enrolling at Pleasantville Elementary School will need the following...
- Parent/Guardian’s proof of residence within the HISD attendance boundaries - utility bill (electric, water or gas). If bills are not in parent's name, a notarized Affidavit of Residence is needed. There are penalties involved if information is falsified on the Affidavit of Residence (Texas School Law Bulletin, Section 21.031g and the Texas Penal Code sec 37.10).
- Student’s last report card showing promotional status
- Parent/Guardian’s Driver's License
- Student's Social Security Card
- Student's Birth Certificate
- Student's Current Immunization Records
Pre-Kindergarten must be 4 years old on or before September 1st
Kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before September 1st
A child is eligible for pre-kindergarten if he is determined to be limited English proficient, homeless, or economically disadvantaged. A complete pre-kindergarten application is necessary to determine eligibility.
Enrollment is based on a first come, first serve basis with completed registration packet. Once the classes are full, additional students are placed on a waiting list.