• Enrollment Process

    To register and enroll your child in the school that he or she is zoned to attend, bring the following to school:

    • The child’s birth certificate or other proof of age and identity;
    • The Social Security Card
    • Proof of your identity - valid driver’s license or ID
    • Report Card indicating grade level
    • Proof of residential address (utility bill - light, water, or gas); and
    • A record of your child’s current immunizations signed by a doctor.

    Your child may be eligible to enroll provisionally if the required immunization process has begun. Texas law requires that a child must be enrolled by the child’s parent or guardian or another person with legal control of the child under a court order. It also requires the district to record the name, address, and date of birth of the person enrolling the student.


    Enrollment Documents