To register and enroll your child in the school that he or she is zoned to attend, bring the following to school:
- The child’s birth certificate or other proof of age and identity;
- The Social Security Card
- Proof of your identity - valid driver’s license or ID
- Report Card indicating grade level
- Proof of residential address (utility bill - light, water, or gas); and
- A record of your child’s current immunizations signed by a doctor.
Your child may be eligible to enroll provisionally if the required immunization process has begun. Texas law requires that a child must be enrolled by the child’s parent or guardian or another person with legal control of the child under a court order. It also requires the district to record the name, address, and date of birth of the person enrolling the student.