MacGregor is located in the Museum Park District at 4801 La Branch. It is half a mile north of the Children Museum located on Binz and La Branch.
HISD has attendance zones for each school.
Each residence within the district is assigned to a specific "feeder pattern" composed of a specific elementary, middle, and high school.The School Locator is also available to help you determine your zoned school. You may insert your address in the following link. http://http://dept.houstonisd.org/ab/abcx_tool/search.asp
To register and enroll your child in the school that he or she is zoned to attend, bring the following to school:
- The child’s birth certificate or other proof of age and identity;
- The Social Security Card
- Proof of your identity - valid driver’s license or ID
- Report Card indicating grade level
- Proof of residential address (utility bill - light, water, or gas); and
- A record of your child’s current immunizations signed by a doctor.
Your child may be eligible to enroll provisionally if the required immunization process has begun. Texas law requires that a child must be enrolled by the child’s parent or guardian or another person with legal control of the child under a court order. It also requires the district to record the name, address, and date of birth of the person enrolling the student.
For more information, click on the appropriate links to the right, or call Health Services at 713-556-7280.