The purpose of Title I, part A is to ensure that all children have a fair, equal, and significant opportunity to obtain a high-quality education and reach, at a minimum, proficiency on challenging state academic achievement standards and state academic assessments. A school is eligible to receive Title I, Part A funds when the percentage of low-income children residing within a school's attendance area is equal to or greater than the average district-wide percentage.
Please find the following documents below:
- Parent Notification- 2022 Federal Report
- District Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- School-Parent Compact
- Campus Parent & Family Engagement Policy
- Title I Program Status Notification (Parent Notification)
- Title I Teacher and Paraprofessional Qualifications (Parent Notification)
- Explanation of HISD Curriculum (Parent Notification)
- Explanation and Description of Assessments (Parent Notification)
- Federal Report Card
- 2022-23 School Improvement Plan
• For the TEA Level report, click HERE.
• For the District-Level report, click HERE.
• For the Campus-Level report, Click HERE.
Parents Meeting Dates
Title I Meeting Dates (English)
SEPTEMBER 2, 2022 @ 1:30 PM
SEPTEMBER 16, 2022 @ 8:00 AM
JANUARY 13, 2023 @ 9:30 AM
FEBRUARY 3, 2023 @ 1:30 PM
Español - Juntas de Título I (en español)
SEPTIEMBRE 1, 2022 @ 8:00 AM
SEPTIEMBRE 15, 2022 @ 1:30 PM
ENERO 12, 2023 @ 1:30 PM
FEBRERO 2, 2023 @ 8:00 AM