The purpose of Title I, part A is to ensure that all children have a fair, equal, and significant opportunity to obtain a high-quality education and reach, at a minimum, proficiency on challenging state academic achievement standards and state academic assessments. A school is eligible to receive Title I, Part A funds when the percentage of low-income children residing within a school's attendance area is equal to or greater than the average district-wide percentage.
Please find the following documents below:
- Parent Notification- 2022 Federal Report
- District Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- School-Parent Compact
- Campus Parent & Family Engagement Policy
- Title I Program Status Notification (Parent Notification)
- Title I Teacher and Paraprofessional Qualifications (Parent Notification)
- Explanation of HISD Curriculum (Parent Notification)
- Explanation and Description of Assessments (Parent Notification)
- Federal Report Card
- 2022-23 School Improvement Plan
• For the TEA Level report, click HERE.
• For the District-Level report, click HERE.
• For the Campus-Level report, Click HERE.
Parents Meeting Dates
Title I Meeting Dates
SEPTEMBER 8, 2023 @ 1:30 PM Campus PFE and Compact Review (ENGLISH) 1#A
SEPTIEMBRE 7, 2023 @ 8:00 AM Póliza de Participación de padres y Convenio entre Padres-Escuela (SPANISH) 1#B
SEPTEMBER 28, 2023 @ 1:30 pm Title I Part A Presentation (ENGLISH) 2#A
SEPTIEMBRE 29, 2023 @ 9:30 am Título I Presentacion de la parte A (SPANISH) 2#B
JANUARY 29, 2024 @ 8:00 am Title I Updates (ENGLISH) 3#A
ENERO 30, 2024 @ 1:30 PM Junta de Titulo I-Actualizaciones (SPANISH) 3#B
FEBRUARY 26, 2024 @ 1:30 pm Title I spring presentation (ENGLISH) 4#A
FEBRERO 27, 2024 @ 8:00 am Título I Presentacion temporada primavera (SPANISH) 4#B