About Title I
- Please complete this survey if you have received an invitation on your child's behalf.
- Selected parents of students receiving special education services are encouraged to complete the Parent Involvement Survey to share their experiences. The findings from this survey will be used to report the parent involvement indicator to the Office of Special Education Programs and provide important information to school districts. The survey is available in English, Spanish, French, Chinese, and Vietnamese.
Translation of SIP/Translation of various languages:
Title I schools must have the entire School Improvement Plan translated in the language(s) of parents of enrolled students. Translated School Improvement Plans must be placed in the campus’ Title I bin as well as made available in the front office. Although it is “best practice” to have the SIP’s available in all languages (as spoken by the parents represented at your campus), the External Funding Department highly suggests where there is at least 10% of any parent population who speak such language(s) that the document must be translated in those languages.
Purpose of the Title I, Part A Program:
The purpose of Title I, Part A is to ensure that all children, particularly low achieving children in the highest-poverty schools, have a fair, equal, and significant opportunity to obtain a high-quality education and reach, at a minimum, proficiency on challenging State academic achievement standards and State academic assessments.
Vist the External Funding Titles I, II & IV Department website for additional information.
Please find the following 2021-22 school year documents below:
- Campus Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- District Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- School – Parent Compact
- School Improvement Plan (SIP)
- Title I Annual Parent and Family Engagement Survey (Spring Semester- April/May)
- Title I Parent Meetings Information Dates – indicate if the meeting will be face-to-face or virtual
- All Title I Parent Notification Letters
Parents Meeting Dates
September 8, 2021 8:00 - 9:00 AM
September 9, 2021 5:30 - 7:30 PM
October 7, 2021 5:00 - 7:00 PM
October 29, 2021 8:00 - 9:00 AM
January 12, 2022 8:00 - 9:00 AM
January 12, 2022 5:00 - 6:00 PM
March 9, 2022 8:00 - 9:00 AM
March 9, 2022 5:00 - 6:00 PM