Title One Part A Notifications
The purpose of the Title 1 Part A. Program is to ensure that all children, particularly- low achieving children in the highest –poverty schools have a fair, equal and significant opportunity to obtain a high-quality education and read at a minimum, proficiency on challenging state academic achievement standards and state academic assessments.
Under No Child Left Behind Act of 2001, Title 1 funds enable the school to employ and train high qualified teachers and paraprofessionals; purchase instructional materials and classroom computers; sponsor parental involvement activities.
Fleming Middle School has a school wide Title 1 Program. To increase student achievement, Title 1 funds supplement the following program offered at Fleming Middle School.
Visit the External Funding Titles I, II & IV Department website for additional information.
Please find the following 2022-2023 school year documents below:
Title I Status Notification - English
- Campus Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- District Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- School-Parent Compact
- School Improvement Plan (SIP)
- Title I Annual Parent and Family Engagement Survey (Spring Semester)
- Title I Parent Meetings Information Dates - indicate if the meeting will be face-to-face or virtual
- All Title I Parent Notification Letters