What is Title I?
The purpose of Title I, part A is to ensure that all children have a fair, equal, and significant opportunity to obtain a high-quality education and reach, at a minimum, proficiency on challenging state academic achievement standards and state academic assessments.
A school is eligible to receive Title I, Part A funds when the percentage of low-income children residing within a school's attendance area is equal to or greater than the average district-wide percentage.
Click here for more information.
Please find the following 2022-2023 school year documents below:
- Campus Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- District Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- School-Parent Compact
- School Improvement Plan (SIP)
- Title I Annual Parent and Family Engagement Survey
- Title I Parent Meetings Information Dates
- All Title I Parent Notification Letters