Neighborhood Registration Begins April 1, 2024
Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 11:00 am
New students currently living within River Oaks Elementary boundaries (based on the parent's/guardian's residential address) can begin registration in the spring. Placements are awarded upon completion of registration, which includes submission of all required documents, since enrollment is based on a first come, first serve basis. Families with zoned students who apply after all spaces are filled will be placed on a zoned student waitlist and are not guaranteed a spot. Neighborhood school enrollment starts in April for the Fall. Students are eligible for Kindergarten if they turn 5 on or before September 1, 2024.
How to register
1. Use the Find A School to determine if you live within our boundaries.
2. Download the 2023 -24 registration application and supporting documentation below. All necessary registration forms need to be completed in advance, printed and dropped off at our campus with the required documentation listed below.
2023-24 REGISTRATION APPLICATION DOWNLOAD: Available Spring 2024
2023-24 SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION DOWNLOAD: Available Spring 2024
- Current Immunization Record
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Social security card for each child, if available
- Proof of residency (2 Forms): A current utility bill AND lease/rental contract or mortgage documentation
- A government issued photo ID for the child's parent/legal guardian
- Report card or transcript from the child's last school.
3. If you are registering for the 2023- 24 school year, you may download the Registration Packet below:
REGISTRATION APPLICATION DOWNLOAD: Click here.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION DOWNLOAD: Click here.
Revised October 2024