ROE accepts zoned students throughout the school year depending on grade level space availability. Neighborhood families should register as early in May as possible.
If you are a neighborhood zoned family, your child may register by completing the following steps:
- Check that ROE is your zoned school at the HISD School Zone Search Tool
- Provide the following Registration Information:
- Student’s Immunization Record
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Social Security Card (if applicable)
- Parent’s property lease or HCAD information
- Parent’s utility bill
- Parent’s Texas Driver’s License
Registration packets will be available for pickup on April 22, 2019 from the front office. At that time, you can make an appointment with Diane Sheehan, Registrar, for registration.
Enrollment is based on a first come, first serve basis with all completed registration information. HISD does not allow schools to hold spaces for students.Your registration forms are not processed until all documents have been received. Siblings do have preference when zoned waitlists are formed; however, the student must be enrolled and all paperwork completed.