New students currently living within River Oaks Elementary boundaries (based on the parent's/guardian's residential address) can begin registration in the spring. Placements are awarded upon completion of registration, which includes submission of all required documents, since enrollment is based on a first come, first serve basis. Families with zoned students who apply after all spaces are filled will be placed on a zoned student waitlist and are not guaranteed a spot. Neighborhood school enrollment starts in April for the Fall. Students are eligible for Kindergarten if they turn 5 on or before September 1, 2023.
How to register
1. Use the Find A School to determine if you live within our boundaries.
2.Download the 2022-23 Registration Packet. All necessary registration forms need to be completed in advance, printed and dropped off at our campus with the required documentation listed below, beginning April 1, 2022 between 8:00 am - 2:00 pm.
- Current Immunization Record
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Social security card for each child, if available
- Proof of residency (2 Forms): A current utility bill AND lease/rental contract or mortgage documentation
- A government issued photo ID for the child's parent/legal guardian
- Report card or transcript from the child's last school.
Revised March 2022