Virtual Neighborhood Registration
Enrollment is based on a first come, first serve basis with all completed registration information. We cannot hold students spaces, your registration will not be processed until all documents have been received. Families with zoned students who apply after all spaces are filled will be placed on a zoned student waitlist and are not guaranteed a spot.
Neighborhood zoned families, you may register your child by completing the following four (4) steps:
1. Check to see if we are your zoned school here.
2.Download the 2021-2022 Registration packet here.
- Student’s Immunization Record
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Social Security Card (if applicable)
- Parent’s property lease or HCAD information
- Parent’s utility bill
- Parent’s Texas Driver’s License
4. Schedule your virtual registration appointment here.
- Appointments will be 15 minutes or less. Please try to schedule your appointment during a time when your child is available so we can meet them as well.
- At this time, we have appointments available on May 5th- May7th at various times. Please click on the one that best fits your schedule. You will then be given a confirmation with a link to a virtual Microsoft Teams appointment.
Revised April 2021