New students currently living within River Oaks Elementary boundaries (based on the parent's/guardian's residential address) can begin registration in the spring. Placements are awarded upon completion of registration, which includes submission of all required documents, since enrollment is based on a first come, first serve basis. Families with zoned students who apply after all spaces are filled will be placed on a zoned student waitlist and are not guaranteed a spot. Neighborhood school enrollment starts in April for the Fall. Students are eligible for Kindergarten if they turn 5 on or before September 1, 2023.
How to register
1. Use the Find A School to determine if you live within our boundaries.
2.Download the 2023 -24 Registration Packet (not available until April 2023). All necessary registration forms need to be completed in advance, printed and dropped off at our campus with the required documentation listed below. Our registration window opens in the spring. Please check our website for updates on April 1, 2023 for additional registration information..
- Current Immunization Record
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Social security card for each child, if available
- Proof of residency (2 Forms): A current utility bill AND lease/rental contract or mortgage documentation
- A government issued photo ID for the child's parent/legal guardian
- Report card or transcript from the child's last school.
3. If you are registering for the 2022- 23 school year, you may download the Registration Packet below:
Revised March 2022