Parent Student Connect: Online access to daily grades, assignments, progress reports, and more!
Parent Student Connect (PSC), a new online service launched by HISD in September 2009, allows registered users (i.e., parents and students) to log in to access a variety of student information, see class assignments and school calendars, and even communicate electronically with teachers. Users can also choose to have an e-mail or text message sent if a child's grades drop below a selected average or is absent or tardy to class.
Information that PSC provides access to includes:
- Period and Daily Attendance
- Class Schedules and Assignments
- Progress Reports
- Report Cards*
- Standardized Test Results (STAAR by subject area)
- Curriculum Resources
- Parent and Student Resources
To get started, log in or register at https://www.houstonisd.org/PSC.
Parents will need the following information to complete registration:
- Student ID number (HISD)
- Student date of birth
- Last five digits of student’s Social Security number if on file with HISD. If not on file, use the last five digits of the “S-Number” provided to your child by HISD. Please call the school if you do not know this number.
Please note, parents will need to register each child separately. If you have difficulty registering, be sure that the information you are entering is the exact same data that is on file with your school. If you still have difficulty, contact the HISD Help Desk (713-892-7378; email@example.com). Help Desk hours of operation are 7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.