External Funding Titles I, II & IV provides support and funding to schools to implement either a Title I, Part A schoolwide program or a targeted assistance program. The funding pays for resources to assist schools with high concentrations of students from low-income families. These resources improve education quality and help ensure all children in low-income contexts meet the stat's student performance standards.
Funding for training and recruiting through Title II, Part A - Teacher and Principal Training and Recruiting (TPTR) Program is provided to increase student achievement through improving teacher and principal quality by increasing the number of highly qualified teachers in the classroom and principals and assistant principals in schools.
Title IV, Part A – Student Support and Academic Enrichment (SSAE) is to improve students' academic achievement by increasing the capacity of states, local educational agencies, schools, and local communities in the following three content areas:
- Content Area 1 – Well-Rounded Educational Opportunities
- Content Area 2 - Activities to Support Safe and Healthy Students
- Content Area 3 – Effective Use of Technology
- March 9th at 12:00 PM: Fresh Food Drive
- March 15th -March 19th: Spring Break
- March 25th at 5:30 PM: Title I Spring Meeting #2/Muffins with Moms
- April 6th: 7th Grade STAAR Writing
- April 29th at 5:30 PM: Muffins with Moms
- October 8, 2020 @ 4:00 PM
- November 19, 2020 @ 4:00 PM
- January 14, 2021 @ 4:00 PM
- March 11, 2021 @ 4:00 PM
Dates and times subject to change