ANY medications to be given at school, require a physician’s order - signed by the Provider, as well as the child’s guardian.  This INCLUDES OTC (over-the-counter) medications. 

    Additionally, ALL medicationsincluding OTC medications, MUST be labeled by a pharmacist.


    If your child has FOOD ALLERGIES or other severe allergies, have your child’s physician complete and sign the Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Form.

    PLEASE BE ADVISED: THE DISTRICT DOES NOT SUPPLY GENERIC EPI PENS.  If your child has a life-threatening food allergy, please consider providing the school an EPI pen for your child. 


    If your child has ASTHMA, please take the Asthma Action Plan to your child’s physician for completion and signature.


    For ALL OTHER CONDITIONS or illnesses which require medication be dispensed at Pin Oak during the school day, please complete either the Medication Administration – Physician Order, or if your child will self-administer, the Medication Student Self-Administration – Physician Order form.