The 2022/2023 school year was an adjustment due to the return from the COVID pandemic. As we plan for the new school year, the Kashmere staff plans to incorporate the following for student safety and school uniformity:
- Backpacks MUST be transparent (clear) or mesh.
- School I.D. Must be worn at all times.
- Students may not wear hair bonnets, flip flops, or sandals without back straps.
- Students may not wear see-through clothing, t-shirts tied that expose flesh in the front or back, crop tops, or tube tops.
- Students may not wear pajamas or other night clothing items unless a pajama fun day has been announced by the administration.
- Shorts or dresses worn may not be above the thigh.
- Shirts and tops may not have explicit language or derogatory messages.
- Jeans may not have holes, rips, or tears above the thigh.
- Pants cannot sag…underwear must not be seen.
- Inappropriate clothes for school will not be acceptable. g., “catsuits” or night club attire.
These rules are designed to improve the educational culture and climate of our school while providing a safe environment for students and staff.