HISD Food Services is pleased to offerParent Online, an on-line meal payment system for your child’s school meal purchases. You can conveniently prepay for your child’s meals using a credit card and avoid the hassles that can occur with cash handling. You can also manage your child’s nutrition online. Benefits include:
- Viewing account balance and student purchase history
- Accessing website any time of day, seven days a week
- Receiving e-mail notification when account balance is low
- Making optional hassle-free automatic payments
- Paying anytime from any computer with internet access using a highly safe and secure website
- Saying good-bye to lost or stolen money
- Restricting the days your child can makea la cartepurchases and setting a maximum number ofa la cartepurchases allowed per day.
Register an account for your child today atwww.parentonline.net. The system will ask for a username and password, school name, and student ID number. Both Visa and MasterCard are accepted. Please note that there is a five percent convenience fee per transaction.
When your child moves to another grade level or if your child moves to another school within HISD, their meal balances will follow them. Your Parent Online account login and password will still be valid as well.
We hope you findParent Onlineconvenient and helpful in managing your child’s health and nutrition.