Title 1 Coordinator
Wharton Dual Language Academy K-8
Translation of SIP/Translation of various languages:
Title I schools must have the entire School Improvement Plan translated in the language(s) of parents of enrolled students. Translated School Improvement Plans must be placed in the campus’ Title I bin as well as made available in the front office. Although it is “best practice” to have the SIP’s available in all languages (as spoken by the parents represented at your campus), the External Funding Department highly suggests where there is at least 10% of any parent population who speak such language(s) that the document must be translated in those languages.
Purpose of the Title I, Part A Program:
The purpose of Title I, Part A is to ensure that all children, particularly low achieving children in the highest-poverty schools, have a fair, equal, and significant opportunity to obtain a high-quality education and reach, at a minimum, proficiency on challenging State academic achievement standards and State academic assessments.
Vist the External Funding Titles I, II & IV Department website for additional information.
Please find the following 2021-22 school year documents below:
- Campus Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- District Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- School – Parent Compact
- School Improvement Plan (SIP)
- Title I Annual Parent and Family Engagement Survey (Spring Semester- April/May)
- Title I Parent Meetings Information Dates – indicate if the meeting will be face-to-face or virtual
- All Title I Parent Notification Letters
2021-2022 Title 1
2021-2022 Meeting dates: 9:00-10:00 AM or 6:00-7:00 PM
- Meeting #1 - Wednesday, September 22, 2021 (PM) Virtual
- Meeting #1 Alternate - Thursday, September 23, 2021 (AM) Virtual
- Meeting #2 - Wednesday, November 17, 2021 (PM) Virtual
- Meeting #2 Alternate - Thursday, November 18, 2021 (AM) Virtual
- Meeting #3 - Wednesday, January 12, 2022 (PM) Virtual
- Meeting #3 Alternate - Thursday, January 13, 2022 (AM)bVirtual
- Meeting #4 - Wednesday, March 23, 2022 (PM)
- Meeting #4 Alternate -Thursday, March 24, 2022 (AM)
To fill out your child’s Socioeconomic form 21-22, click here:
(deadline to complete: Monday, Oct. 19th)
If you have questions, please contact the main office, 713-535-3771.
Para completar el formulario socioeconómico 21-22 de su hijo, haga clic aquí:
(fecha límite para completar: lunes 19 de octubre)
Si tiene preguntas, comuníquese con la oficina principal, 713-535-3771.