Dress CodeTOPS: All tops must be navy blue, red or white and must be plain and free of design in the following styles:
- Knit polo style with collar
- Round neck cotton tees
- Mark Twain logo t-shirt, polo shirt or sweatshirt
- NO sleeveless shirts or tank tops
- Long pants
- Shorts that fall just above or below the knee
- Long pants or Capri pants
- Skirts with shorts built in or worn underneath
- Jumpers with shorts worn underneath
- Shorts that fall just above the knee
JACKETS/SWEATERS: Jackets or sweaters worn throughout the day inside the building must be solid navy blue, red or white. Outerwear jackets worn to and from school may be any color or style.
EVENT SHIRTS are to be worn on only on Friday.
The following are not permissible: hats, rolling backpacks, shoes with rolling heels and flip flops.