Welcome to Hartman Middle School STEM Magnet Program!
The STEM program at Hartman is designed to empower students by developing their abilities to activate future-ready skills in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Hartman magnet students will maintain academic excellence while becoming creative problem solvers prepared to be responsible citizens in a global society.
Hartman magnet students will experience innovative instruction in all core subjects in classes taught by STEM-M trained teachers. Students will apply the problem-solving processes of engineering design, design thinking and computational thinking to solve real-world problems.
Hartman Magnet Program participants have opportunities for experience in pre-advanced placement classes as well as access to all campus-based athletics, arts, extra-curricular, and academic programs.
Submit an online application now: HISD Choice https://www.houstonisd.org/schoolchoiceFor more information about our program, please contact:Magnet Coordinator, Earll Washington at 713-556-8530 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgMagnet Assistant, Yanira Villacorta at 713-845-7435 or email email@example.com
To apply to the Hartman STEM Magnet Program/ Dual Language Program /:
- Apply online https://choosehisd.my.site.com/Apply/SiteLanding
- Call for an appointment with the school magnet office. (713-845-7435)
- Fill out an online or paper application with the assistance of our Magnet coordinator and/or Clerk at Hartman MS
- Download the Middle School Magnet Application (English/Spanish) and Drop off to Hartman MS or the Office of School Choice.
- Schedule and appointment with the Magnet Office Here Link: APPOINTMENTS WITH MAGNET