Purpose of the Title I, Part A Program:
The purpose of Title I, Part A is to ensure that all children, particularly low achieving children in the highest-poverty schools, have a fair, equal, and significant opportunity to obtain a high-quality education and reach, at a minimum, proficiency on challenging State academic achievement standards and State academic assessments.
Vist the External Funding Titles I, II & IV Department website for additional information.
Please find the following documents below:
- Parents Right to Know
- Title I Program Status
- School-Parent Compact
- Parent & Family Engagement Policy
- Description & Explanation of Curriculum
- Description & Explanation of Academic Assessments
- Promotion Standards
- Federal School Report Card
- Annual Evaluation of the Title I Parent and Family Engagement Program