About Title I
Translation of SIP/Translation of various languages:
Title I schools must have the entire School Improvement Plan translated in the language(s) of parents of enrolled students. Translated School Improvement Plans must be placed in the campus’ Title I bin as well as made available in the front office. Although it is “best practice” to have the SIP’s available in all languages (as spoken by the parents represented at your campus), the External Funding Department highly suggests where there is at least 10% of any parent population who speak such language(s) that the document must be translated in those languages.
Purpose of the Title I, Part A Program:
The purpose of Title I, Part A is to ensure that all children, particularly low achieving children in the highest-poverty schools, have a fair, equal, and significant opportunity to obtain a high-quality education and reach, at a minimum, proficiency on challenging State academic achievement standards and state academic assessments.
The 2020–2021 Title I, Part A Parent and Family Engagement Survey will be open from Monday, April 12, 2021, through Friday, May 7, 2021.
The purpose of this survey is to obtain parents’, guardians’, and adult family members’ perceptions about how well schools are involving them in the educational activities related to their children. To complete this effort, we need your assistance to notify parents and guardians about the survey. According to P.L. 114-95, Section 1116(a)(2)(D), school districts are required to conduct an annual survey to evaluate parent and family engagement efforts related to Title I funding.
Visit the External Funding Titles I, II & IV Department website for additional information.
Please find the following documents below:
- Parents Right to Know
- Title I Program Status
- School-Parent Compact
- Parent & Family Engagement Policy
- Description & Explanation of Curriculum
- Description & Explanation of Academic Assessments
- Promotion Standards
- Federal School Report Card
- Annual Evaluation of the Title I Parent and Family Engagement Program
Parents Meeting Dates
- September 24, 2020- PTO meeting @ 6:30 p.m.
- October 1, 2020- Coffee with the Principal @ 9:30 a.m.
- October 8, 2020- Parent meeting @ 6:00 p.m.
- October 29, 2020- Coffee with the Principal @ 9:30 a.m.
November 5, 2020 PTO meeting @6pm
- December 3, 2020-PTO Meeting @6pm
- December 10, 2020- Coffee with the Principal 9:30a.m.
- January 7, 2021PTO meeting @ 6:00p.m.
- January 28, 2021- Coffee with the Principal 9:30 a.m.
- February 4,2021-PTO Meeting@ 6:00 p.m.
- February 25, 2021- Coffee with the Principal @ 9:30 a.m.
- March 4, 2021-PTO meeting @ 6:00 p.m.
- March 25, 2021- Coffee with the Principal @ 9:30 a.m.
- April 1, 2021- PTO meeting @6:00 pm
- April 29, 2021- Coffee with the Principal @ 9:30 a.m.
- May 6, 2021- PTO meeting @ 6 pm
- May 27, 2021- Coffee with the Principal @ 9:30 a.m.
- June 3, 2021-PTO Meeting @ 6 pm