Waltrip High School ~ Career Technology Education
- Preparing students for success in lifelong learning and earning.
- Teaching students technical skills, academic skills, and employability skills to succeed now and in the future.
- Applying rigorous hands-on instruction in technical-real world problem-solving and projects.
Every Waltrip High School student may select from one of the six career pathways for their High School Endorsement.
Arts, A/V Technology and Communications Career Cluster
- Design and Multimedia Arts Program of Study/Pathway in conjunction with Houston Community College
- Digital Communications Program of Study/Pathway
Business, Marketing, and Finance Career Cluster
- Business Management Program of Study/Pathway in conjunction with 3DE & Junior Achievement which provides industry partnerships with hands-on real-world projects and mentors
- Entrepreneurship Program of Study/Pathway
Health Science Career Cluster
- Healthcare Therapeutic Program of Study/Pathway
Information Technology Career Cluster
- Networking Systems Program of Study/Pathway
Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Career Cluster
- Engineering Program of Study/Pathway
Transportation, Distribution and Logistics Career Cluster
- Automotive Program of Study/Pathway