- Participating in BPA looks great on your college, scholarship, and job applications.
- Experience personal and professional growth
- Gain real-life skills
- Participate in competitive events
- Develop Leadership
- Get Lifetime Opportunities
- Connect with businesses
- Earn awards and recognition
- Attend conferences and workshops
- Meet people with similar interests
- Qualify for scholarships
Who can Join?
9th - 12th-grade HSLJ students may join BPA. They will submit a signed application, Event Selection form and pay $50.00 dues. They must compete in an individual and/or team event. Students will also participate in community service, leadership, and professional development activities through BPA-sponsored programs such as the BPA Cares Award, Torch Award, Leadership Academy, and the Intern Program while a member of HSLJ BPA and while attending the leadership conferences
The mission of Business Professionals of America is: To contribute to the preparation of global professionals through the advancement of leadership, citizenship, academic, and technological skills.
The vision of Business Professionals of America is: To be an innovator in Career and Technical Education, providing our members with opportunities for growth through education, competition, community service, and personal development.