- I have taught at Parker for four years, going on fifth. I have been teaching for about 13 years.
- The part I enjoy most about teaching is seeing students grow from year to year, as well as having fun teaching/learning with them!
- My hobbies include traveling, exercising, reading, and spending time with my family.
- Someday I hope to travel around Europe and learn how to speak a new language.
- I am happily married for 8 years, with 2 children, Harrison 6, and Julianna 3, whom definitely keep me busy with their little personalities!