Return to Headlines

W-2 Information

How do I receive a copy of my W-2 form?

To receive a replacement W-2 form for a prior year you may e-mail a request to the HR Answer Line at  Requests are submitted to Payroll for processing.  Please allow approximately 3–5 business days from the date of your request.